How to take admission at IITTM?
There are four IITTMs (Gwalior, Noida, Bhubaneswar, Goa & Nellore) across India, admission to each institute is conducted via common entrance test. Date of this entrance examination is updated at least three to four months prior to date of examination across all websites and in the leading news papers across India.
Why Take Admission at IITTM? How is Tourism Industry Growing Professionally in India?
Careers in Tourism and Travel Industry: an article by IITTM Director, Dr. Sandeep Kulshreshtra
Important Dates & Information:
- Date of Examination (Tentative): Sunday June 9, 2019
- How to Submit Application? Online via http://www.iittm.ac.in/main/admission%202015-2017.htm (Application form will be available soon, please keep checking this link)
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form: To be announced soon
Download Admission Brochure:
For all queries related to entrance, exam, fees, curriculum etc. please download and review information bulletin as below
- MBA (Tourism & Travel Management) | Session 2019-21 | Admission Brochure
- BBA (Tourism Travel) | Session 2019-22 | Admission Brochure
Admission Helpline Numbers & Emails:
For queries, please send email to email@example.com or call at following numbers of concerned officials
- IITTM Gwalior: 9425407607, 9039051004, 7205146285
- IITTM NOIDA: 9990050707, 9911391880
- IITTM Bhubaneswar: 7377686582, 9778180241
- IITTM Nellore: 9490764454, 9849739489, 09752795069