6 Days Training Programme for Delivery Boys for Fast Food Chains
Training Programme for Delivery Boys for Fast Food Chains is a Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India sponsored training programme. It is to groom young men interested in home delivery service as an occupation-to prepare them to deliver food at home with skill, style and civility. It is also to upscale the sectoral skills.
Following are important highlights of the programme:
Course Duration: 6 Days
Eligibility: 10th pass in the age group of 18-28 years (to be reckoned on the first of January)
Selection: First cum first served basis
Application/course fees: No fees
Lunch & Tea: Provided
Certification: With minimum five days of attendance & Course test
Stipend: Rs 250/-
The topics being covered for the training are:
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- Fast Food Chains Food & Beverages in Fast Food
- Communication Skills & Body Language
- How to prepare for Home Delivery?
- How to deliver order packages to customers?
- Vehicle Upkeep & Maintenance
- Gender & Age Sensitive Service Practices
IITTM NOIDA successfully organized the Training Programme for Delivery Boys for Fast Food Chains from18th January – 23rd January, 2016.